We collect information about you during the checkout process if you buy any event tickets or products from our website (but not if you buy from Bandcamp).
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- products or events you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like improving website performance.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- send you information about your order.
- respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- process payments and prevent fraud.
- comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes if appropriate.
- send you mailing list messages, if you choose to receive them.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
What we share with others
We may share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, for example:
We may accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
MailPoet newsletter and emails
If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you have purchased on our website, there is a good chance you will receive emails from us.
We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
This website can send emails through the MailPoet Sending Service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.